Views
Helpful
Replies

Phones doesn't register anymore on subscriber

mcappelli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem about the phones registration on CCM Subscriber.

We have tried to restart all services without obtains any results. I think the server needs to be restarted.

I attach the file containing the errors report.

3 Replies 3

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

DBLException Error

You see this error message in the application log of both the Cisco CallManager Publisher and Subscriber:

Error: DBLException - DBL Exception.

ErrorCode: 8

ExceptionString: Invalid parameter

UNKNOWN_PARAMNAME:Text: addDevice

App ID: Cisco CallManager

Cluster ID: XXXX-Cluster

Node ID: 192.168.0.2

Explanation: Severe database layer interface error occurred.

Recommended Action: Contact TAC..

This type of error is seen when an IP phone is rejected from registration or because of a broken subscription between the publisher and subscriber databases. This issue can be solved by using the DBLHelper tool. For more information on DBLHelper, refer to Using DBLHelper to Reestablish a Broken Cisco CallManager Cluster SQL Subscription.

See the link below:

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801df0ed.shtml

HTH

Karzazi

Nothing to do !

I have used DBLHelper but the subsribers servers has the green icon as their SQL's Database are syncronize.

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Have you tried restarting the CCM service on the Subscriber? probably that service got hanged, try that, if not then further troubleshooting is needed and some traces will be needed, if you are not familiar with the traces then try rebooting the server before opening a case with us.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: