cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Script (Saturday & Sunday)

Jason.Mayfield
Level 1
Level 1

Our business hours on Saturday are 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Sunday we are closed. It seems that right now, any call coming in on Saturday or Sunday is going to our queue instead of the off hours DN. So it almost seems like it's not reading the day of week and time of day properly. Everything Monday - Friday is working great.

Any thoughts on why this may be or how to troubleshoot this? Is there a tool that can be used to track a call through the script? Would this have anything to do with NTP?

6 Replies 6

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

Can you post your script? You could use reactive debugging to debug the script. Using NTP sets time and date, but if the day isn't been identified correctly, it's probably not an NTP issue.

It's been attached. Under the Day of Week section it almost seems that Saturday and Sunday are not being caught so it's going down to the queue.

Are you sure that the bypassTimeOfDayCheck variable hasn't inadvertently been set to true?

I checked that and it's set to false. Everything works fine Monday - Friday so I don't think this is the issue.

Has the application definitely been refreshed? You could add a Label/Goto to jump directly to the Day of Week step to ensure it is being processed. However, the best way would be to run a reactive debug on the script and watch the call flow.

Thanks a lot! I'll give this a shot tomorrow morning before our call center opens. I'll let you know what I find out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: