CCDP: Why the previously passed BCMSN test is not counting for me?

Unanswered Question
May 22nd, 2007

Hi,

On March 2005, I passed the BCMSN exam. Now, I want to get the CCDP certification. When I log on to the Certification Tracking System the already passed BCMSN exam is not there.

Why? I know the exam has changed since 2005, so is this the reason for this exam not counting as a passed one?

Thanks in advance.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
srue Tue, 05/22/2007 - 05:16

Open a case with Certification Online Support.

The link is right over there --->

Wilson Samuel Tue, 05/22/2007 - 05:27

Hi,

Infact there could be some amount of discrepancies in tests being listed on the CSCO database, and the primary reason I understand is due to the different ways Thomoson Prometric and Pearson VUE collect and send the exam info to Cisco.

E.g. Pearson VUE initiates a CSCO ID first time you appear for any Cisco Exam and there after asking for the CSCO ID for every subsequent exam for Cisco, and if you have had made any mistake, it may not reflect in your CSCO ID.

Similarly, Thomson Prometric has its own ID system (formerly SP ID) which is unique for every candidate and is 'automatically' linked to a CSCO ID and never asks for a CSCO ID.

In this case if you have given an incorrect SP ID (though chances are extremely rare) then there would be a mismatch in the CSCO database.

In any case, you should raise a case with Cisco @ http://ciscocert.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ciscocert.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php

Hope that helps,

Kindly rate if it helps,

Kind Regards,

Wilson Samuel

Actions

This Discussion