Maximum Number of Meet-Me Conferences

Answered Question
May 22nd, 2007

Hi Folks,

I was just wondering how many simultaneous Meet-Me conferences are allowed on a standard installation of call manager?

For example I do not have any conference bridge's installed apart from the standard ones created on the Publisher / Subscriber.

I can initiate a Meer-Me call and add other callers. However, no other Meet-Me calls are allowed to be set-up while this is in use, I just recieve the engaged tone.

I've had a look through the documentation, however I can't see and reference to this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Kris

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Zin.Karzazi about 9 years 6 months ago

42 session a 3Users:

For the Cisco Software Conference Bridge?The maximum number of audio streams is 128. With 128 streams, a software conference media resource can handle 128 users in a single conference, or the software conference media resource can handle up to 42 conferencing resources with three users per conference

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Mark Turpin Tue, 05/22/2007 - 08:52

For starters, what was the meet me number/pattern you created?

To answer your original question though - Maximum is 256 participants but the recommended/default is 48.

d-g-c Wed, 05/23/2007 - 01:18

Sorry, maybe i didn't make my question clear. What I am looking for is the maximum meet-me session allowed in Call Manager, e.g. "Meet-Me" Number - 10001 and number 10002

When 10001 is in use, I recieve an engaged tone when I try and setup an "Meet-Me" conference on 10002.

Cheers

Kris

Correct Answer
Zin.Karzazi Wed, 05/23/2007 - 03:25

42 session a 3Users:

For the Cisco Software Conference Bridge?The maximum number of audio streams is 128. With 128 streams, a software conference media resource can handle 128 users in a single conference, or the software conference media resource can handle up to 42 conferencing resources with three users per conference

d-g-c Wed, 05/23/2007 - 05:10

Thank you for your reply, that has answered my question.

Kris

Actions

This Discussion