cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

forward a hunt pilot number

jerry.mcrae
Level 1
Level 1

we have configured a hunt pilot number for our helpdesk number which works great however we want to be able to easly forward the hunt pilot number to voicemail after hours with out hunting through the list first - directly to voicemail. i want all users to be able to forward with out loggin into call manager if possible.

9 Replies 9

Mark Turpin
Level 5
Level 5

how about time of day routing in the partition or creating a cti rp that's forwarded to voicemail like a night bell on receptionist phone.

--
-Mark Turpin

we want to be able to forward it if the techs leave the office to work in the field - even forward to the cell phone.

To accomodate that control from a phone, you would need to use a shared line.

--
-Mark Turpin

thats how we are doing it now. it works fine.

Yeah, unfortunately the Hunt Pilot doesn't have a way to change it on the fly without accessing the configuration of it.

--
-Mark Turpin

ok thanks frot he replys.

What version of CCM are you using? If you are on 4.2 you can use the login/logout feature of the hunt group and just make sure everyone logs out when they leave...that way there will be noone to hunt to and it will go right to the huntstop aka voicemail or wherever you have programmed it to go.

HTH,

JG

im running 4.1.3 - i think i'll have to stay with a shared line - thanks fro the input from everyone.

I think you can accomplish this by setting up a call handler in unity (if you run Unity anyway)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: