Attendant Console CM5.1

Answered Question
May 22nd, 2007

I am trying to get the AC working but I can not get the Pilot Point to register and thus Call Control is not coming online.

I've tripple checked everything in the guide, the Application User "ac" exists with the password "12345", that user has control over the AC pilot and the attendant phone and the "ac" user is member of the 2 groups as specified in the instructions (the name escapes me and I'm too lazy to pull up CCMAdmin...)

I've reset the pilot, restarted CTI services, restarted AC services with no luck... any ideas?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Majdi Harb about 9 years 8 months ago

hi

try this:

Associate attendant console application user to the Standard CTI Enabled user group,

Standard CTI Allow Call Park Monitoring user group, and/or the Standard Allow Control of All Devices user group in Cisco Unified CallManager Administration.

hth

please rate helpful posts

Majdi

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
jconi Tue, 05/22/2007 - 13:13

Hello

2 Users needs to be configured:

Attendant Console App User, with CTI Allow control of all devices.

Attendant Console device authorization user, which need to have attendant phones and PP associated with him.

Be sure this user is the same as the one indicated in the AC service parameters JTAPI User. This should be the problem

jp

Correct Answer
Majdi Harb Tue, 05/22/2007 - 13:50

hi

try this:

Associate attendant console application user to the Standard CTI Enabled user group,

Standard CTI Allow Call Park Monitoring user group, and/or the Standard Allow Control of All Devices user group in Cisco Unified CallManager Administration.

hth

please rate helpful posts

Majdi

Actions

This Discussion