cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Controller Page

boshardy1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client who is using web passthrough for a guest WLAN on their controller. They want a custom website with their logo, a disclaimer, and require the person to enter their name and click submit, then get Internet access (guest VLAN will be dropped off right at PIX firewall). I saw some Cisco guides but none of them tell you exactly how to do this. I am not a web programmer. Anyone have something they already made that accomplishes this or can guide me to something useful. Thanks

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

If you want to use a customized web authentication login window that you configured on an external web server, follow the instructions in the GUI or CLI procedure below. When you enable this feature, the user is directed to your customized login window on the external web server. Refer URL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps6366/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008076cf0c.html#wp1049404

ecornwell
Level 2
Level 2

I forget where I found it, but there is a way to download the preview page. You can then use that as a template and cutomize it as you need. That's what we did and it has worked very well. Just make sure you have a utility to tar everything back together.

I have our current page in place so I can't go through all the settings to find where it allowed me to download it. At somepoint you can download a .tar file that is Cisco's preveiw page.

I hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: