Hi to all!
I've installed LMS 2.6 on windows 2003 server machine.
I purchased the following permanent uncounted license
SERVER licenseServer abcd1234
INCREMENT RME cisco 4.0 permanent uncounted \
INCREMENT CM cisco 4.0 permanent uncounted \
INCREMENT IPM cisco 2.6 permanent uncounted \
INCREMENT DFM cisco 2.0 permanent uncounted \
The product installed window on Commons Services give me the follow:
1. CM 4.0 Unlimited Purchased Never
2. DFM 2.0 Unlimited Purchased Never
3. IPM 2.6 Unlimited Purchased Never
4. RME 4.0 Unlimited Purchased Never
During navigation on LMS home page, the window of evaluation software appear!
I've to put my server name instead of abcd1234 licenseServer?
Try the following to clear it up:
1. Copy the LMS2005****.lic file that was emailed to you into a directory on your LMS Server and set it's permissions so that user 'casuser' has read permission.
Note: Any directory other than CSCOpx\etc\licenses
2. Goto c:\progra~1\CSCOpx\etc\licenses
3. Delete all *.lic files
Note: LMS***.lic file should not be in this directory . If it is there, move it to some
4. Stop the LicenseServer process using pdterm LicenseServer
5. Start the LicenseServer process using pdexec LicenseServer
Wait about 5 minutes before going into the GUI
6. Update the LMS**.lic file via the browser by going to Server->Admin->Licensing
7. If this is an upgrade license you will need to do the below steps, if not then you can check and make sure your license has been updated:
Once this is done we will need to validate the upgrade
-- Change the directory to c:\progra~1\CSCOpx\bin from the command line
-- Run the CLI script:
You would then proceed to select from cd or remote server. If you select cd please enter
the older version of CM or RME to validate your upgrade.