cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Netconfig log of killed jobs

ccoulson
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a log, or at least a way to find out, that shows which user killed a job in netconfig?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I click on Stop for a Netconfig job, and I get a dialog that asks me if I'm sure I want to do this. I say yes, and it tells me that the job is being stopped, and this may take a few seconds. This makes me think you're using RME 3.x.

In any event, getting the information about who stopped a job is not currently possible, even in RME 4.0.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What do you mean by, "killed?" Do you mean stopped a running job, denied it from an approvers standpoint, or something else?

Sorry ... what I mean is, in Netconfig, in Job Browser, select the job and clicked "Stop Job". Then it was either selected kill or force stop (or something like that). The 'run status' of the job is "Cancelled" and the 'Status' of the job then shows as "Job was Cancelled by an external source". I would like to track down who stopped the job.

I click on Stop for a Netconfig job, and I get a dialog that asks me if I'm sure I want to do this. I say yes, and it tells me that the job is being stopped, and this may take a few seconds. This makes me think you're using RME 3.x.

In any event, getting the information about who stopped a job is not currently possible, even in RME 4.0.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: