cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transient connection attemp Error!

haroonazmat
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to connect my E65 built-in SIP client to Cisco Call Manager 5 and i got trace that shows "Error AlarmMessage, AlarmDescription : Transient connection attemp" and Reason code is 4.Please let me know what is the reason of this.Do i need to install any plug-in on CCM 5 to supports E-Series devices?

Thanks in advance,

haroon

2 Replies 2

haroonazmat
Level 1
Level 1

i found the reason of this code is unknown device name.Actualy i'm trying to register E65 Nokia device and the DeviceName field in trace log is empty.Then i google the cuse of this and found cause is Unknown device name.Now please any body tell me how can Call manager identify E65 nokia phone .Do i need to install any plug in for that?

Thanks in advance,

Haroon Azmat

I've mentioned worng the reason of this code before as it is "DeviceName Unresolveable".Please click the url below to get more detail about it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_error_message09186a00802eb191.html

Please somebody now help me how can i solve this problem.I've started very important thread after searching alot at most of other fourms as well.I'm requesting highly expert Cisco Engineer to look at my problem and help me out in soving this issue.This would be highly appreciable.

Thanks in advance,

Haroon Azmat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: