I will upgrade Unity3.1(6) to Unity 4.0(5) (Voice Mail only).Here is the main steps:
1. backup current Unity data
2. install Windows2K server w/Exchange 2000,Unity3.1(6) from scratch.(not replacing server hardware,
Windows2k server and Exchange 2000 server are located in the same server)
3. recover Unity data on new installed windows2000 w/Exchange 2000 server
4. Upgrading Unity3.1(6) to Unity 4.0(5)
I got a few questions here.
1. Should Domain name keep the same? ( If I need to change Domain name, is it applicable?)
2. Should I run Active Directory connetcor for recovering Exchange5.5 data?
Hope to share experience with you. Thanks for your reply.
Unity 3.1(6), Exchange5.5 installed on Windows2000 server A,
Users in WindowsNT 4.0 PDC server B,
Remove WindowsNT 4.0 PDC server B,
windows server A will be Domain Controller w/Exchange2000, Unity 4.0(5)