cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5510 and complex VPN config

r.mazzella
Level 1
Level 1

I am upgrading my PIX to an ASA 5510. How difficult is it to set up HW to HW VPN's and have specific users/groups route only to those tunnels? For example I have 3 distinct remote customers that I would like to create connections to without them being able to see my internal network. On the same note I want to connect remote client users to these connctions based on the group login the user chooses. I also want to create an admin group that can see everything. Is this very difficult to pull off? Waiting for questions.

1 Reply 1

hoogen_82
Level 4
Level 4

Configuring L2L tunnels or remote access is very simple in an ASA. They have GUI based step by step instruction on deploying both these tunnels.

I haven't understood your question on you customers not seeing your internal network--Actually L2L would mean that the remote customer would be acccessing one of your internal networks atleast- is there anything else that you want.

Your second query can be implemented easily.

THis page would give you configuration examples for your scenario http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_configuration_examples_list.html

-Hoogen

Do rate if this post helpful :)

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card