I am seeing very strange behavior from my 2106 controller. When I load it up the firs time and run through the config wizard, everything works fine. When I then begin to configure my additional WLANS/Interfaces/Ports, it will at some point just drop off the network. I can reload it, power it down, whatever...and nothing will bring it back on. I am running the latest 4.1.xxx version.
My issue typically goes like this:
1. Configure the management and ap-manager (everything is fine).
2. Configure two WLANs on two different interfaces (which i have also created).
3. Hook all needs ports up to my switch (3560) as trunk ports
4. dynamic interfaces don't work...start messing around and moving port around/cables around
5. at some point while doing this...the controller will just drop off the network (no ping, web access, anything). At this point...I do a complete reset and start all over...only to have the same thing happen again.
Any clue what might be happening? I am at a loss on this one.