Using the Attendant Console Settings in Call Manager I
- created Pilot Point
- set up Hunt Group with 2 members
- enabled queuing of this Pilot Point with acconfig.bat, First available Hunting, Queue size 32, Hold time 0
It's absolutely unreproducable, but from time to time Callers fall out of the Waiting Queue.
One Dialing Rules for Example:
- Call gets in, but Target DN is busy
- Call gets forwarded to Attendant
- Attendant is busy, too > Forwarding the Call into the Pilot Point/Hunt Group
- Music sounds
THEN .. mostly, the Call is forwarded correctly to first Attendant which is availble, BUT time to time Callers get kicked from Queue. They stay in the Queue for a while, but on anytime the Line gets disconnected ..
What is the best place to look for debug?? Any suggestions in configuration??