cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN using OSPF

parveesm123
Level 1
Level 1

I am facinga serious but a strange issue with my DMVPN Setup . I am using DMVPN using OSPF protocol . I have HUB ( 2 hubs for redundancy) and nearly 8 SPOKES. Other than one spoke all others are working fine and taking the routes to the servers which are behind HUB ROUTERS properly . BUT The spoke which we call as HO is aking routes wiredly. When i enabled both routers ( DR and BDR) its and tried to traceroute first it will go to DR and then to BDR and then again to DR. I dont know what is wriong in my config. Now for the time beign I have added a static route to take the server address through the DR. But last day i tested it by switching off DR router to check whether this router will learn to route through OSPF if DR is down. But it didnt happened. its not taking route at all and when i cleared IP route in the spoke still its taking the static route and not learning through OSPF. What could be wrong. I am in serious troble and appreciate all the helping hands on this . Configuration is attached with this

1 Reply 1

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6