Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Router Error Codes

Hello, I am trying to find one of my router error codes, however I can't seem to locate the manual below.

Can someone tell me how to find it?

Error code from the ICM CallRouter process. For information about a specific Router ErrorCode, refer to the Error Messages section of the *** ICM Master Help ***.

Thanks!

13 Replies 13

walteryork
Level 1
Level 1

Barry,

This link should provide directions for looking up other codes...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_qanda_item09186a008024d1ef.shtml

Remember to rate helpful posts...

Thanks, but that was just for router error code 448. Do you know where the master list of all the error codes are?

Thanks!

Barry

I wonder too, where is the list of other codes.. for example 0, 63, 65, 66 and 435

Go to the ICM Admin Workstation folder.

Open Glossary

Click on ICM Master Help and then ICM Errors

Set the Category to "Call Router" and put in the error number that you are interested in

Thanks!!

Never even thought to open the Glossary up!

Barru

Now that icrmess.hlp no longer appears to exist on the AW where do we find the meaning of Router ErrorCodes? I had to resort to starting up an old Sprawler today.

Hello,

i can't find router error codes in the Glossary of ICM version 9.0. can i find them anywhere else?

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

i need to know what is the description of Router Error Code=0, in the below link i didnt find.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Router_Error_Codes#EMSG_RTR_MSG_DIALOG_ABORTED:_MessageID.3D0x01C0_RouterErrorCode.3D448

Regards,

CDL
Level 1
Level 1

I am specifically looking for router error code = 0 which does not appear on the error code listings provided in this thread

0 = success. 

Regards,

Geoff

ciscobkr8
Level 1
Level 1

Now that docwiki.cisco.com has been shut down/discontinued, where is this documentation?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: