Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change Unity connection default greeting for subscriber

csco11063007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When i dial a phone ,if the phone is not answering ,so it will forward to voice mail and i am hearing default greeting from unity that" sorry ,extension ... is busy or not answer.Please leave your message................. ".So is there any way to change this greeting to my customised greeting(Personal greeting) for all users in one shot.

Thanks in advance

Tom Sebastian

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

You can manage all five of your greetings by phone or from the Cisco Unity Assistant. When you enable a greeting, you specify how long you want it enabled. Cisco Unity will play the greeting in the applicable situation until the date and time that you specified arrives, and then the greeting is automatically disabled. For example, you can set your alternate greeting to stop playing on the day that you return from a vacation. You can also enable a greeting to play indefinitely, which is useful when you enable a busy or a closed greeting.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_user_guide_chapter09186a0080640504.html#wp1099332

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: