Views
Helpful
Replies

NDR in Unity4.2(1)

benny
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All..

Just to check, Is there anyway in Unity4.2(1) to prevent internal callers from leaving voicemail as well when the other party's mailbox is full? If not, is there anyway that the NDR can have any indicators so as to inform me of unsuccessful delivery instead of me loggin in and check. As the NDRs are taking up my mail space.

Rgds

7 Replies 7

neesharm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There...

yap... Already had this in place. But what i encountered is that when an internal caller tries to leave a voicemail on another subscriber whose mailbox is already full. He will not get notified that the mailbox is full.

neesharm
Level 1
Level 1

when you go to your Unity server desktop > open the "Unity Tools Depot" >

expand the "Administration Tools" folder > double-click on the

"Advanced Settings Tool" and what are the values set for the following attributes:

"Conversation - Full Mailbox Check Feature"

"Conversation - Full Mailbox Check Prompt"

Also do you have following registry

HKLM\Software\Active Voice\MalEx\1.0\DisableStatusCheck

If yes whats the value its set to ?

Hi There...

I've enabled both of these checks already.

When i try to leave a voicemail as an Outside caller, yes, it does inform me that i can't leave a VoiceMail due to a full mailbox. But when i try to leave a voicemail as another subscriber. It allows me to do that.. But will reply me with an NDR.

I am looking into a few bug ...however can you verfiy if the "mailbox is actually full" or is it an incorretc warning ?

Hi There,

yap. It's definitely full. Even tried testing with the ISM. But dun seems to work also.

I'm experiencing the same problem. Internal callers don't get the prompted message that he mailbox is full, but callers from outside do.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: