CCNA Exams

Unanswered Question
May 28th, 2007

Hi,

I am Siddharth Rege from mumbai. I have done my CCNA course from Ultramax in Mumbai itself in June last year. I wish to give my exams this week. The problem is that I am just reading the book provided to me. What do you think I should do to pass the exams and when should I ideally give the exams.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
t4tauseef33 Mon, 05/28/2007 - 05:39

Hi siddharth

I didnot understand your concern. But i like to say if you have studied the course then there would no difficulty for you in passing the exam. concentrate on the book as you have studied the course last year probably you have forget some of the concepts also for CCNA you also require the hands on expereince on devices in some extant to pass the simulation exam. So strugle hard and you will definatly succeed.

Thanks

Tauseef

jrensink78 Thu, 05/31/2007 - 11:26

My mode of operation for the CCNA was reading a few different books from Cisco Press and Sybex. After reading the books, I basically took the in-book quizes and computerized practice exams that came with the books until I had them down. Note your weak areas and brush up on them in the books.

Practicing the router simulation questions until you are proficient at them is a good idea. Being able to do them in a timely manner will free up time for the other exam questions. You don't want a couple of simulation problems to monopolize your time during the test.

Actions

This Discussion