cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XML Application for KS like IP Phone

adenorjr
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for an app for a customer who want to use CP-7971 like a KS System. The customer system is CME based and they want to see and select any of the 40 FXO lines. You know who can help?

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

If a call comes in from the PSTN to an IP phone (Via 1/0/0), and the cme ip phone is Cfwd'ed to a number B in the pstn, the call is made to the pstn and completed (via fxo 1/0/1). Refer URL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_bulletin0900aecd800f8572.html

Pranjol Saikia
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Friend,

Greetings for the day!

I am writing you from Parsec Technologies, where I work as the Business Manager, in the Unified Communication Division. We are a 14 year old, India based premier Cisco Technology Development partner. In all these years apart from UC we also specialize in enterprise telephony and applications.

We have a shrink wrapped UC application suite called MARS developed and certified by Cisco interoperability. MARS being developed on Cisco Unified Application Environment (CUAE) is a modular and scalable solutions which can be deployed at single location or multi location sites. Cisco has also included MARS Domain centric solutions for Healthcare, Hospitality, Real Estate and BFSI in their ISPN/SIP programs.

In additions to off the shelf products and industry specific solutions Parsec also provides services based on its voice expertise to make Cisco IPT deployments more productive. These services cater to the need of customer specific requirements and are delivered either on T&M or on fixed bid. To support this initiative we have dedicated pre-sales and post-sales support teams who work with our customers and partners in identifying the problems and proposing solutions.

The purpose of this note is to explore areas of co-operation in the future based on a mutual fit. We have pursued a very successful alliance and partnership model in the APAC region and would like to hear back from you on any possible area of association.

I look forward to your reply with any possible questions. I would be happy to provide all related information to make this association happen.

Regards

Pranjol

pranjol.s@parsec-tech.com