Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS 4.0(4)_Build140, phantom users

kvladimirov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

After deleting an agent username from the CCM, the CRS correctly removes it too from its list of resources, however when you run the Cisco Historical Report software, the agent still appears there.

What is the correct way to completely remove a user from the CRS and CHR?

Thank you forward.

Regards,

Kiril

2 Replies 2

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

You don't, at least, not without manual surgery on the SQL database and then you would have consequences to deal with. Even if an agent isn't employed today doesn't change the fact they took calls in the past. How would Historical Reporting make sense of history from 30 days ago, 90 days ago, a year ago without having those records? Information is kept on every agent that ever existed, even if they are no longer active.

Are there KB articles that explain how to delete these resource records. For example now I have a situation where I renamed an agent. The agent only appears once as an active resource. When I run the Agent Status Summary report in Historical Reporting both resource names are listed. I'm running the report for a time period after I did the rename. Would that be a bug in the Stored Proc./Crystal Rpt for this particular Historical report? Also I see another recent post "CSQ Misspelling...etc" which also sounds like the same problem.

Can anyone else confirm or replicate this issue?

IPCC Express 4.0(4)sr1

CM4.1(3)

AD

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: