cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

T1/E1 card not detected on the Router

moblix123
Level 1
Level 1

I ordered a router for CME,with a T1/EI (1MFT-T1/E1) card. I have just realized that when I try to run the controller command, it says unrecognized command. When i show run,I dont see the controller interface. How ever, i tried another E1 card (1MFT-E1) on the same router, and it saw it.

Please advice, is there any command to activate the 1MFT-T1/E1 card?

How do confirm if its bad?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

I recently ordered a 1MFT-T1/E1 card as well, and was in the same boat. When you do a show running, it will say something like "you must select the card type in slot 0" or whatever. This command is necessary to tell the card what mode to run in since it is both a T1 and E1.

Try this if you haven't already done so.

card type e1

If you've already done this, let us know and we can start helping out.

Lelio

Please rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

I recently ordered a 1MFT-T1/E1 card as well, and was in the same boat. When you do a show running, it will say something like "you must select the card type in slot 0" or whatever. This command is necessary to tell the card what mode to run in since it is both a T1 and E1.

Try this if you haven't already done so.

card type e1

If you've already done this, let us know and we can start helping out.

Lelio

Please rate helpful posts

Resolved my problem. As soon as i entered the card type command, the router detected it.

Thanks man, YOU ARE THE MAN/ WOMAN.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: