Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports-user and CSQ misspelling

mwild
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When I was first setting up our call center IPCC server, I put a user and a CSQ in spelled wrong in the software.

I can see both in the Historical reporting software now, but I cannot find the misspelled user or the misspelled CSQ anywhere in the IPCC Express Configuration.

Does anyone know where I find these to delete?

Thanks,

Mike

4 Replies 4

mwild
Level 1
Level 1

Below is a screen shot with the misspellings I need to remove.

thanks again.

Mike,

Sorry I don't have any answers for you. Can you tell me what report your running. I have a similar situation after I renamed an agent. Now both agent names show up in the Agent Status Summary report.

Joe

Hey Joe,

Take a look at my attached screen shot. We both have the same issue. I also renamed an agent also and they both show up even though I deleted the user from CCM and IPCC.

Hi,

The CSQ appears in the reports because sometime it was set up. When you delete the CSQ or the skill or the agents in the AppAdmin web pages you delete the CSQ, Skill or Agent, but you don't delete the reference to those objects in the CRS statistics database. In this way you will never lose historical data though you delete objects.

I think that the only way to eliminate your bad CSQ is deleting all the references to it in the CRS reports database. You can try to purge the Historical Database to the day that you made the change. Try in AppAdmin -> 'Historical Reporting'-> 'Purge Schedule Configuration' and then 'urge Now'.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: