Cisco Desktop Agent Call Activity

Unanswered Question
May 30th, 2007

Hello - I have been asked to modify what the agents see on their Cisco Desktop Agent when a call comes in. I have figured out how to modify the information that appears on the left side which is called the 'enterprise data' but I need to figure out how to modify the information that appears on the right side which is called the 'call activity'. Does anybody know if there is a place that I could modify that data so that the agents cannot see which queue a particular call is coming in from? Some of our agents are looking at the name of the queue and not answering the call if they do not like the calls that come in through that queue. I tried to set the Cisco Desktop Agent to stealth mode but they figured out how to restore it so that it appears again, I also tried to hide the contact management button but that does not prevent the window from appearing. I would even be happy if we had to hide the entire contact management pane but I cannot figure out how to hide it. thanks in advance.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
wenqianyu Fri, 08/03/2007 - 05:24

Does anyone know how to change CAD Call Activity Field (right Pane). I have the same problem as above. Please Help.

micandre Wed, 11/21/2007 - 11:46

Did you get any response on this?

I'm having the same issue.

Previous editions had a show enterprise data tick box under "Enterprise Data Setup" in Cisco Desktop Administrator and a tick box for "Show call activity" "Call Activity" tab.

andrei.goncalves Sat, 11/24/2007 - 01:38

I'm not sure if it works in you're case, but..

you can create a table for yourself with the real names and show to agent another name...

CSQ for yourself| CSQ in CAD

CSQ_hardware | CSQ_AABBCCDD123

CSQ_software | CSQ_XXYYWWMM345

but I think the best way (if it's not possible to hide that information) is to print some reports that shows that people are not answering the calls and show them to the boss.. it is his responsability to make people work in your office

mpozorski Mon, 11/26/2007 - 06:50

I never really received any responses for this, and have just ended up renaming the CSQ's to stuff that does not make sense to the agents e.g. E5_CSQ rather than inbound_csq). I'm sure that at some point the agents will figure it out but it will have to do until I can come up with something better. I hope that you get something figured out. Thanks

This Discussion