Views
Helpful
Replies

Lost MeetingPlace 1.2 Root and MPXADMIN Password

kenng2086
Level 1
Level 1

HI, all,

I am using MeetingPlace 1.2, but just lost the Root and MPXADMIN password, how can I recovery them?

Please Help!

4 Replies 4

Thanks, Ginger, I have read through the doc before I post the question, it didnot work.

Now I am logged out the computer and have no password to log in again. Can I do something when rebooting?

Hi -

Did you try this and it did not work? During the reboot, there is a period when you have only three seconds to choose to update the server configuration so that you can reset the root password. When you see a screen with the word GRUB at the top and a text box with Cisco Unified Communications in it, quickly press the spacebar.

Ginger

lustremant
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am using Meeting Place Express 2.0  and I have the same problem,

I have lost my root password and I'm trying to follow the procedure "Recovering the Password for the root User Account" but when I press the spacebar while GRUB (version 0.93) is displayed, the display freezes, nothing happens, the system doesn't display any new options

Are there any other procedures to do that ?

Please Help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: