cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I recovery a password for CCM5.0?

I lose my password for accessing to the cisco callmamager administration webpage but I can access to OS level of CCM.

Is there the way how to recovery?

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

On CM 5.0, login to the CLI and type try the following:

"run sql update applicationuser set password='f3f84fcd7934cd48ef4fef0d9057c21d000ffe229fbd0a247ee491927aa30f02' where name='CCMAdministrator'"

This should set the password to "ciscocisco"

With CM 5.1 the command "utils reset_ui_administrator_password" was added. Check http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/5_1/cucos/511/iptpappa.htm#wp1012330

Hope this helps

Many thanks Mahesh

I'm not sure about the Utils command when I read descripton that it says "This command resets the Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administration password."

please confirm this command do reset password of cisco callmanager administrator OR OS administrator.

Thanks in advance

Looks like wrong documentation. This will reset the password for CCM Administration Webpage. I've used it with my CM 5.1 server and it has only reset the CCM Admin password and not OS. The command to reset the password for OS would be "set password admin".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: