Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM4.2 problem with route list and untercluster trunk

chouaib
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

We have a CallManager 4.2(3) with a voice gateway 2811 for PSTN access. Now I have installed another CallManager and would like the new one to send calls to the old .

i had configured the Inter-Cluster Trunk (NON gatekeeper controlled) between the two callManagers.

Then i can setup calls between callmanagers (between sites), and in the route pattern the calls going over the trunk (without routelis).

So when i had set up Route Group, Route List and i change the Route Pattern for all calls that begin with 2XXX (that is for calls between sites). The Route Group points to the Inter-Cluster Trunk Gateway. route pattern 2XXX point to the route list (contain trunk).

For some reason this does not work. I wonder why :-)

Thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

ssielaff
Level 1
Level 1

Usually an inter-cluster trunk cannot be added to a route group if it is already used directly in a route pattern.

I have found one of the best ways to find problems with routing is to use the detail number analyzer.

Does the old route pattern with the trunk directly listed still exist?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: