CCNA : THANK to SSLIN,Eugne, Scott, Ankur, Sequeira and ya All from Farell

Unanswered Question
May 31st, 2007

I just want to thank you all for all the best you did to help me pass the CCNA exam.

I have passed it with 949 (may be i missed more or less three quesions)

Planning and Designing : 100 %

Implementation and Operation 91 %

troubleshooting 88 %

technology 92 %

For troubleshooting, i can explain the lower score by saying that i've just started studying for cisco (myself) since just last April 23rd and did not get enough skills about monitoring networks and routers in a real life/real time. For simulations, i used to use Boson but also (sometimes:3 or 4) work with real routers (2600) and switches (2950)

It was not obvious. I did have some doubts on few questions and use the "comments" button to send report to cisco.

The first question (that began hotly) was about access-list simulation. Some commands were not working or supported, i spent 20 min on this question but i finally did it and verify by PINGing hosts involved.

Once again Thx all.

If i got more questions, you'll be hearing them. I am intending to improve my knowledge in domain such as wireless networks and VOIP....May be i'll be passing certifications related to them

For others who have to pass this exam, get courage up and think that, you have to study non stop and full-time. Also be methodical, and plan your studying carefully (official documents are too important IN ORDER TO GO to THE EXAM WITH THE ANSWERS YOU KNOW AND TRUST)

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
scottmac Thu, 05/31/2007 - 08:52

Good job! Congrats on your pass!

Keep studying while you have the inertia in your favor ...

Good Luck

Scott

farellfolly Fri, 06/01/2007 - 01:58

THx SSLIN. You were the most helpfull.. Always closer to hear my questions.

I think, it is not ended. I could disturb you later for questions :)... Hope you'll still be available

ankbhasi Fri, 06/01/2007 - 08:23

Hi Friend,

You are most welcome anytime. I will recommend you to post your doubts anytime in respective technology under that respective sections so that it can be attended more quickly and champs from that technology can try their best to look at them.

Regards,

Ankur

vmzyece1977 Mon, 06/04/2007 - 10:49

Farellfolly,

Congrats man on your passing. Hey, i do have real routers but dont have scenarios. Can have some scenarios?

Actions

This Discussion