Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Users.

Hi, I hope somabody can help me with the next case.

I have a CCM version 4.2(3), but the license is just for 100 users, but I bought the same version, but for 300 users... I tried to install it, but it doesn't let me 'cos the "This version of Cisco CallManager is currently installed" error message appears.

How can I install the same version, but now for 300 users?

Hope somebodie can help me with that.

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Actually in CCM 4.X licensing is just a paper question. If 4.2(3) is already installed.

you should be good as long as you meet licensing requirements

So, you mean that if I want to change to 300 users, do I have to reinstall all again?

an other similar question...

Is it possible to make a downgrade?? to change ccm version 4.2 to 4.1, for example, without any unistall? I mean, directly.

ok this is my goal, I bought a CM4.2-k9-7815-I2SE, this is the software for 100 users, then I want to migrate to 300 users so I bought CM4.2-K9-MIG1, to migrate to 300 users. But, when I tried to install the new software, I couldn't becose The message about That I have already install that versions apears.

What can I do? or why doesn't let me migrate?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: