Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC IVR

osamaokok
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,,

I installed cisco CRS 4.0(4)_Build140 in my lab envirnment and i would setup an IVR, I had managed to do that.

so i can call IVR from my lab IP Phone and the aa.aef is working fine, but when i tried to call from PSTN the prompt message is fine but when i press 0 for AA i got "the phone no you are trying to reach is currently out of service".

how to solve this issue.

regards

6 Replies 6

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Seems like an CSS/Partition issue, did you check that? GW CSS and CTI-Port CSS include your Phone Partition?

Thanks for you reply, i'm implementing any partition nor CSS in my lab envirunment, CTI port i'm not sure how to do that. i just wanna basic ivr system.

regards

Thanks for you reply, i'm implementing any partition nor CSS in my lab envirunment, CTI port i'm not sure how to do that. i just wanna basic ivr system.

regards

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What do you mean press 0 for AA?

How is the call flow?

Do you get the menu and then press 0 for operator? If so is the operator parameter (variable) defined as valid DN?

Chris

yes i get the menu from my DN (when i call 399 which is my trigger no. in Jtapi subsystem)i also used aa.aef in the script managment and i point the operator parameter to a valid DN.

Now:

When i call 399(my ivr no.) from any DN (ie. 310) i can get the menu and i can call the operator or any DN.

I used the same IVR No. (399) as a connection plar opx in my h323 gateway, i can get the menu but when i press 0 for operator or any DN i got "the phone no you are trying to reach is currently out of service".

regards

This does sound like a CSS/Parition issue, so the phones DNs do not have paritions assigned to them, they are assigned to Partition?

Chris