Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC IVR

osamaokok
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,,

I installed cisco CRS 4.0(4)_Build140 in my lab envirnment and i would setup an IVR, I had managed to do that.

so i can call IVR from my lab IP Phone and the aa.aef is working fine, but when i tried to call from PSTN the prompt message is fine but when i press 0 for AA i got "the phone no you are trying to reach is currently out of service".

how to solve this issue.

regards

6 Replies 6

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Seems like an CSS/Partition issue, did you check that? GW CSS and CTI-Port CSS include your Phone Partition?

Thanks for you reply, i'm implementing any partition nor CSS in my lab envirunment, CTI port i'm not sure how to do that. i just wanna basic ivr system.

regards

Thanks for you reply, i'm implementing any partition nor CSS in my lab envirunment, CTI port i'm not sure how to do that. i just wanna basic ivr system.

regards

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What do you mean press 0 for AA?

How is the call flow?

Do you get the menu and then press 0 for operator? If so is the operator parameter (variable) defined as valid DN?

Chris

yes i get the menu from my DN (when i call 399 which is my trigger no. in Jtapi subsystem)i also used aa.aef in the script managment and i point the operator parameter to a valid DN.

Now:

When i call 399(my ivr no.) from any DN (ie. 310) i can get the menu and i can call the operator or any DN.

I used the same IVR No. (399) as a connection plar opx in my h323 gateway, i can get the menu but when i press 0 for operator or any DN i got "the phone no you are trying to reach is currently out of service".

regards

This does sound like a CSS/Parition issue, so the phones DNs do not have paritions assigned to them, they are assigned to Partition?

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: