to assign static ip from active directory to dialin user

Unanswered Question
Jun 1st, 2007
User Badges:

Hi everybody. I have dialin router which work and routers assign ip from his local pool. i would like to do like that User from active directory in his properties page I assign to him static ip.

What additional configuration do I need that it's work. All dialin user authentification go through radius from active directory.

thanks before

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
b.hsu Thu, 06/07/2007 - 12:08
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

CiscoSecure ACS grants authorization based on the CiscoSecure ACS group to which the user is assigned. While the group to which a user is assigned can be determined by information from the Windows user database, it is CiscoSecure ACS that grants authorization privileges. CiscoSecure ACS grants authorization based on the CiscoSecure ACS group to which the user is assigned. While the group to which a user is assigned can be determined by information from the Windows user database, it is CiscoSecure ACS that grants authorization privileges.

To further control access by a user from within the Windows User Manager or Active Directory Users and Computers, you can configure CiscoSecure ACS to also check the setting for granting dialin permission to user. If this feature is disabled for the user, access is denied, even if the username and password are typed correctly

Actions

This Discussion