cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Copy of /opt/CSCOpx/objects/dmgt/dmgtd.conf please

h.cloostermans
Level 1
Level 1

Can somebody send me a copy of their /opt/CSCOpx/objects/dmgt/dmgtd.conf file please (LMS version 2.5.1 or 2.6, on Solaris) ?

Thanks!

Helen

4 Replies 4

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

here is one from my lab server...please read through the file and make any needed modifications for hostname

Do you have a dmgtd.conf.old or .bak on your own system that you can use?

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This file is tied to applications installed, server hostname, job list, and SSL mode. You cannot simply copy a file from someone else's server. Dave's dmgtd.conf is for a server with the full LMS bundle loaded, a hostname of "servername", and running in non-SSL mode. Additionally, his files contains a list of JRM jobs which will most likely not exist on your machine.

It is highly recommended that you restore dmgtd.conf from a backup, or at the very least try to repair your own instead of using someone else's.

I just wanted the parameters for the Apache daemon, because this line wasn't put in my file during the upgrade.

And my old copy wasn't suitable, because that's the one from LMS 2.2.

That's one of those mutable lines. Dave's file has the Apache line without SSL enabled. If you are currently running in SSL mode, you need to append -DSSL to the line.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: