cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configuration PAgP - Port Aggregation Protocol

gugabasilio_al
Level 1
Level 1

I have two switches 3550 WS-C3550-48-SMI with the versions of IOS Version 12,1 (13) EA1, Version 12,1 (19) EA1c had been added the interfaces fa0/38, fa0/39 and one of switches and in the other switch was configured the interface fa0/44, fa0/43 both in protocol PAGP with way desirable in each one of the interfaces in switches. These interfaces will go to be connected two pairs of radio that only work in way bridge, when the two pairs of wireless are connected the interface only drip a pair of wireless in the unit that I am, in the other unit do not only obtain to give ping in the other pair of wireless the same happen with the staff of the other unit, analyzing the interfaces see that fa0/38 input packets and fa0/43 output packets, only I only see also that fa0/39 and fa0/43 receives input packets and output packets normal. desire to receive an aid so that fa0/38, fa0/43 receives input packets and output packets normal. all interfaces are in up normal and green of link ok.

2 Replies 2

kerek
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Have the ports went to err-disable?

Let's try to shut no shut on problematica ports and make some debugs (debug etherchannel) to see what is actually causing that the port pair is not added to the bundle.

Hope it helps,

Krisztian

glen.grant
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The config on the ports looks correct , try using channel-group 5 mode desirable non-silent" command and see if that does anything .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card