Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with QPM report

Hi to all!

I have charged 21 catalyst 6513 on QPM software and i have followed the user guide step, but when i create a report (Historical/real time) i can't see the interfaces of the switch. Is it a problem of configuration on the switch or is it a QPM problem? The version of QPM that I have installed is 3.2 with patch 3.2.1 - 3.2.2 - 3.2.3

Thank you for yours support.

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

If QPM does not run after installation, or if unusual exceptions occur or error windows are displayed while running QPM, you can obtain system status information from the QPM server, and send the diagnostics results to a TAC representative.

You can run the QPM Diagnostic Tool, which generates a report in a browser window of the system status with its diagnostics and suggests possible solutions where applicable. To send the diagnostics results to a TAC representative, you can run the MDCSupport utility, which collects configuration and system information in a zip file, called MDCSupportInformation.zip.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps2064/products_installation_guide_chapter09186a00801f7547.html