I need to take a live Cable TV feed and send it to my Web page for all people to see . If I use the DMS-DME-1000 to take the live cable feed in I need to know the following :
1) Can the DME send a live Video directly to a web page or do I need a streaming server
2) Does the DMS product only support Multicast by itself ? Can I send a Unicast live video stream to my web server using a DME ?
3)If I need a streaming server of Unicast support is the only option a WAE
4) Do I need the Cisco Video Portal to be able to display the Live video on my web page ?
5) Will I need both the Digital Media Manager & ACNS software to be able to do this ?
6) What is the difference between using a WAE , Cisco Streaming Engine , & a Windows Media Service on a Windows 2003 Server as a streaming server ?