Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Sprawler

dcornwell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am implementing an ICM sprawler in our lab, I have gone through and set up the Router A/B and Logger A/B instance components. But when I start the services I am not getting a 'Router B gennic' process. The 'Router A gennic' process is present and coming up (Online; Waiting).

Does anybody know of any problems I should be looking out for and/or where I should be looking for errors?

Thanks

7 Replies 7

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

On a single box you should install everything as A side and simplex only.

OK thanks for this.

I am also having problems with my PG, basically the service starts and then stops again immediately. It is an IPCCX PG by the way.

What should I look for?

Thanks

The IPCCX PG does not run on a sprawler. It has to be installed on the IPCC Express system. See here for more info http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps1001/c1097/ccmigration_09186a0080626383.pdf

Regards,

Mark.

Please rate helpful posts.

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

What are you actually trying to achieve?

Can you describe all the components in your lab system?

Is this an IPCC sprawler or something else?

I noticed earlier that you mentioned the Gennic - are you connecting to a service providers network? have you built the NAM and the CICM in this case? and what is the IVR (CVP/IPIVR or other?) and what system are the calls terminating on Call Manager(IPCC) or a TDM switch?

I'm not sure you have everything you need to get this running.

Hi Bullet Can you tell us how to build sprawler Lab of ipcc enterprise 7.x , what are the software needed,hardware, how to go about it, if share it, it will useful lot of people

thanks

gem

1 server with router, logger, pg, cti/ctios/cad, aw/hds conponents.

1 server with Call manager and IPIVR or a 3rd server running CVP combo.

Plus all the networking, gateways etc to complete the solution.

You can normally run all this on a single server running a number of virtual machines although it's not officially supported.

Install is as per the install guides and obviously depends upon what you are trying to achieve with the lab.

Cheers

Bully

Hi Bully,

What is the s/w need to order for Lab edition .Found in Cisco site available fot ICM 7.0.can I go ahead order this. I hv limited server ,I am planning to install in VM ware .Can you pls suggest.

1.ICME-NPSENT-EC : ICM Enterprise Non-Production Suite End

2.ICME-MEDIA700-K9 ICM ENTERPRISE MEDIAKIT RELEASE 7.0

As per your previous reply i found 3 server required .Already i have CCM 4.1 (3) in Vm ware .Can you please share the info how to install / configure the ICM on vm ware .Please provide link setup lab on single server.

Thanks