chris.lepa Mon, 06/04/2007 - 07:57
User Badges:


I don't know of this grid you speak about... Care to tell us what devices you are connecting?


WFSpark50 Mon, 06/04/2007 - 08:19
User Badges:

Any Devices, ie switches to switches requires a straight through RG45 but switch to a router needs a crossover etc etc there is a grid which gives you the devices down the left nd across the top then in the middle it tells you which type of cable to connect each device with

jasonrandolph Mon, 06/04/2007 - 09:18
User Badges:

DTE to DTE = Crossover (Hub/Switch to Switch/Hub)

DCE to DCE = Crossover (PC to Router)

DTE to DCE = Straight through. (Hub/Switch to PC)


This Discussion