cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference calls

jose.jimenez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a current issue in our office where if we do a conference call, it'll only allow 6 callers to attend the call. The procedure we use is very basic. Dial 1st person, press more, press conf button, Dial 2nd person, press more, press conf button, so on and so forth, but once a 7th person tries to join, they can't. What or where can I look to correct that issue? Thank you!

jose.jimenez@state.co.us

7 Replies 7

metalium2007
Level 3
Level 3

CCM 3.3.x?

CCM 4.1

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Under Service Parameters for Cisco CallManager (CCMAdmin|Service|Service Parameters|Select CM Publisher|Cisco CallManager) increase the value for maximum Ad-hoc conference participants and hit update

I failed to mention that we are running CCM version 4.1 and it shows pub and sub, but if I go to either one, it doesn't show an area where to increase the values. Can I modify that setting somewhere else?

Thanks!

metalium2007
Level 3
Level 3

Follow info presented by chandka. Not sure about 4.1, but in 3.3.x it is alright!

Regards

LT

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jose,

Just to add a note to Mahesh's excellent info ( 5 points for your continued great work Mahesh)

Try the following on CCM 4.1.3;

Step 1 From Cisco CallManager Administration, choose Service > Service Parameter.

Step 2 From the Server drop-down list box, choose a server in the cluster (pick Publisher).

Step 3 From the Service drop-down list box, choose Cisco CallManager.

Scroll down to - Clusterwide Parameters (Service)

Step 4 Coose - Maximum Ad Hoc Conference (change number here)

Step 5 - Apply

Hope this helps!

Rob

I will give that a shot and thank you very much!

ps. Thank you Mahesh!!

Nice to know that Excellent help is available from experts like yourselves!

Jose

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: