cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Two Internet links

zoranpopovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a question about Cisco Router 1841. I've got two 2Mbps Internet serial connections and two different LANs on my company location.Can I make it work with two WIC-1T and one Router 1841? I don't need NAT or load balancing at this device. I just want to forward from first Internet connection to PIX for first LAN and from second Internet Connection to router for second LAN? Help me!

5 Replies 5

mohammedmahmoud
Level 11
Level 11

Hi,

Yes it can be done, you'll need PBR. Can you please post a simple diagram for the network and your needs.

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

Amit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please paste the brief network topology and we will be able to help you..

-amit singh

Thank you for your help.In attachment is network topology.I need configurations for 1841 and PIX 506.

Hi,

The LAN IPs are private IPs, and thus you'll be needing NATing, why did you said "I don't need NAT".

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

Hi Mohammed,

I don't need NAT on 1841 but you are right, I need it on PIX 506.I've sent you a little different addressing for that topology.Thank you very much for your help.

BR,

Zoran

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card