Views
Helpful
Replies

3750 stack software compatibility

jigsaw2026
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone know which IPBASE image would be compatible with 12.2(25)SEB1 to stack, or where I could get hold of that particular image please?

Many thanks,

J

5 Replies 5

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi J

I feel feature navigator tool will be of gr8 help to identify the exact code to have stack options configured in ur switch..

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

regds

Hi J,

there is nothing like a particular image will only support the stacking feature in Cisco 3750, all the Cisco 3750 switches which comes directly from the factory will support the stacking feature.

Thanks Anandanarayana, I understand that they support stacking, but when I stack them it comes up with version mismatch/incompatible software.

Hi Spremkumar, thanks for the link I will take a look at it.

J

Hi J,

i du agree with the message "version mismatch" which u get. that is bcoz, when you connect a additional switch in the existing stack, the existing stack switch will try to upgrade the IOS to the newly added switch automatically, if the existing stack switch finds there is a IOS version different from that, u get this message.

i hope you understood .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card