Views
Helpful
Replies

FAST-PAB entries in AD how2 copy data to Second phone

allan.wells
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

We have PAB-Fast-dials setup on all users phones.

The Users are just about to receive new phones.

(BASICALLY I WANT TO COPY EXISTING DATA TO NEW PHONES)

CM 4.1 is integrated with AD so speed dial numbers are located in the AD structure users profile. When I add a new phone and associate it with the any user it I see it in CCMuser and can select it whiich is normal.

What I want to do is copy the existing dials/spead-dials entries associted with the users old phones and associate these with the new phone. As it is at this stage one would have to create them all again. Not a satisfactory option for Execs

When I look into AD I dont see anywhere in the(users profile) where I can copy the exsiting data and associate it with the new phone. Where is this Phone association/speed dial made

Any tips

Thanks

Allan

1 Reply 1

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

You can do this using BAT. Create a new user device profile, copy the data from the old phone profile, and then import it to the new phone. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_user_guide_chapter09186a0080556113.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: