What are the main functions of the Radio Manager in the WLSE :
- rogue access point detection YES ?
- interference detection YES ?
- client walk about YES ?
- AP scanning NO ?
- RM assisted configuration NO ?
- self healing and auto re-site survey NO ?
- location based services NO ?
The difficulty of this question is that Cisco talks about 'procedures' which feed a datbase and 'features' that use the database. (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps3915/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008052db65.html#wp1617720), whereas the question talks about 'functions'.