MOH Fixed Audio comes thru blank...

Unanswered Question
Jun 6th, 2007

Trying to do MOH fixed audio source via Unicast. Just to 1 phone locally here (same subnet) for starters? Other music sources are playing fine.

Problem:

No music, just blank.

Here?s what I?ve done/confirmed:

-Installed Griffen iMic set to Line In

-I absolutely have confirmed I have audio going into the server (publisher). I was even able to record a wav file off of it using windows sound recorder.

-I have the audio device set to exactly the same name as the device shown in device manager on both the server and the fixed audio source.

-I?ve reset the MOH servers since then? and again, and again.

-I?ve checked the volume on both the incoming device and windows and they're pretty high... can't image I wouldn't hear anything at these levels.

Is there something simple I?m missing?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
derek.dykeman Tue, 06/12/2007 - 09:56

No, I haven't. Our WAN doesn't support multicast so I wasn't going to use it. My understanding was you don't need multicast just to get it to play on a local subnet. Correct me if I'm wrong...

derek.dykeman Mon, 07/02/2007 - 08:32

OK, I finally opened a TAC case on this. Fix was pretty simple. In the Media Resource Group List I had to move the publisher to the top of the list. It was the one that I had the fixed audio source in. Once I rearranged those and reset devices it worked fine.

Actions

This Discussion