cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem using USB Handset With CIPC Software

dmcavinue
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm trying to use a Clarisys CLAi750 with Cisco IP Communicator. The audio side works perfectly but the keys on the phone itself are double pressing only in CIPC. e.g, if I dial 12345, I get 1122334455. This also includes the Up, Down , Left Right moving in steps of two. When i give the clarisys a wordpad page as its active window, the keys never double-press. It seems to only happen in CIPC!?! The clarisys only emulates the numpad keys so i didn't thinbk this would happen. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

networking
Level 1
Level 1

With version of CIPC do you have? there is a new version avaliable number 2.1.1 it may be resolve your problem...

Yea, I have the latest CIPC software running. I've also noticed that if you switch off the handset, and switch it on again, it fixes the problem for a while. Even though it only happens in CIPC. I've tried it on two different PC's now and its happened in both cases.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: