Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection - SMTP Notification

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I've deployed a Unity Connection 1.2 system, using SMTP notifications with the embedded PCA link.

The link contains a URL using the netbios name of the CUC server. This resolves correctly and sends the browser to the login page, however it returns a 500 HTTP error when a login is attempted.

If we use the IP address or FQDN in the URL in place of the NETBIOS name, it works just fine.

We'd like to change the URL embedded in the email - is this possible?

Thanks

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
2 Replies 2

Hunt.Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Aaron,

Do you know how to update the SMTP email addresses for ALL the users with CSV files? I tried to do a 'trial' export but none of the email fields got updated.

Look forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Hunt

Hi Hunt

I've not tried it to be honest... but I'd check that you're trying to update the SMTP notification address, not the SMTP address of the user as on the user's general info page.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: