Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace Express 1.2 account inactivated after first login

kenng2086
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all,

I am using Meetingplace Express 1.2 with CCM 4.13. Users are complaining that they can't login the MPE web interface after first login. I checked their profiles and found that their accounts were inactive.

The user accounts are the same as the domain accounts retreived from AD via LDAP. The MPE accounts will be created automatically after the first login using the domain id and password, but the profile is inactive. Is there any way that I can configure the account to be active for the automatic account creation process?

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Are you using CCM DC Directory or AD for your CCMUserids? Our CallManager is not integrated with AD and uses its DC directory. Our users use their CCMUserid to log into MeetingPlace Express. If you are doing the same, let me know and I can check our MPE config. This also works for users that don't have IP phones yet, but want to take advantage of MPE services as a conference bridge. We create a dummy CCMUser and once they log in for the 1st time, can schedule meetings.

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: