cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Client Matter Code Imports

chevymannie
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client that using BAT to import client matter codes from a text file into his call manager database. He gets this csv file exported in the proper format to import. As I sad before, he's using the Bulk Administration Tool to import his CMCs into call manager. Now it is getting very tedious and he wants to automate the process. Does anyone know of a way to automate the cmc imports?

7 Replies 7

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

As of today, there is no way to automate the Client Matter code imports.

And they made it worse with CM 5.1 by tightening up security too much. We had it automated by connecting to the database with a custom script. If you are still using 4.1 and are not moving to 5.1 let me know and I will get you more information.

We don't plan on moving anytime soon. If you could give me the info for that script I'd really appreciate it.

We are moving from 4.1 to 6 soon. Is this possible? how about that script?

The script only worked on 4.x as it was a MSSQL db. It would not work with 5.x and I doubt 6.x.

Thank you.

Anyway to automate this process in 6.x?

Has anyone found a way to automate this in 6.x? Also, how about the ability to search by name?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: