I am trying to configure a secondary internet connection. My primary connection is a AT&T DSL connection with a static IP (IP is static however negotiated) and static DNS servers. The secondary connection is a Comcast Cable connection. I have a few questions:
1. How can I configure the Comcast connection to either work with Dynamic/static DNS servers from Comcast? (Currently, it?s trying to use the ATT DNS servers)?
2. What is the best way to define connection redundancy? (Assign one line as primary for certain services and redirect to the other line if the line is down)
3. Is there a way to define DDNS that will use the IP address of the main line unless the line is down? If down, DDNS will use the secondary IP address?
4. Is there a way to define two DDNS for each one the connections that will do what?s the described in Paragraph 3?
5. Are there any recommended tutorials on those topics?