i have WCS with 500 ap License
i need to have Cisco Wireless Location Appliance what lisens i need for 500 ap
please explain to me that
This is the upgrade License SKU for upgrading WCS to WCS Location;
Supports deployment of Cisco WCS on a single server only.
For customers upgrading from their existing Cisco WCS base licenses to equivalent Cisco WCS location licenses running Cisco WCS Software Release 4.1 or later.
Available as Cisco WCS location in increments of 50, 100, or 500 lightweight access points.
Customers currently using this license with Cisco WCS Software Release 4.0 are encouraged to upgrade to Cisco WCS Software Release 4.1, but they are not required to do so.
Order the Correct Cisco WCS SKUs
The process to order Cisco WCS SKUs for WCS-STANDARD-K9, WCS-LOC-UPG-K9, WCS-WLSE-UPG-K9 and WCS-ENT-K9 is presented below. To request help with ordering, please contact Cisco Customer Service: http://www.cisco.com/go/customerservice.
1. Login to the Cisco Ordering Tool.
2. Enter the family SKU of WCS-STANDARD-K9 or WCS-LOC-UPG-K9 or WCS-WLSE-UPG-K9 or WCS-ENT-K9 into "Enter Product" in the Ordering Tool and then press "Enter."
3. The family SKU will display in the ordering area. (Figure 6).
4. Select the "Line" for the family SKU
5. Once you have been taken to the configuration screen, select one of these options from the left side (Figure 7):
For WCS-STANDARD-K9 select one of the sub-SKUs based on the following:
Base: WCS Standard AP Base Option
Location: WCS Standard AP Location Option
For WCS-WLSE-UPG-K9 select one of the sub-SKUs based on the following:
Base: WLSE to WCS AP Base Upgrade Option
Location: WLSE to WCS AP Location Upgrade Option
**For WCS-LOC-UPG-K9 select the sub-SKU:
**WCS AP Location Upgrade Option
For WCS-ENT-K9 select the sub-SKU:
WCS Enterprise AP Location Option
For the WCS-STANDARD-K9 or **WCS-LOC-UPG-K9 SKU families, customers are prompted to order the optional CD (WCS-CD-K9), for a nominal charge, during the ordering process. The WCS-CD-K9 contains one software image of Cisco WCS Software Release 4.1 on a CD for Windows and Linux. This CD is shipped by U.S. mail to the purchaser's address. The optional CD is not available for WCS-WLSE-UPG-K9 because this SKU family already ships in CD format.
6. The right side of the screen will display the licenses available (Figure 7). The price for each SKU is displayed in the Ordering Tool.
7. Each license is orderable in a quantity of one (1) for the quantity blocks specified. To add multiple quantities of license blocks, you must go back to the main screen and order additional family SKUs and then select the sub-SKU option and license quantity block required. Repeat this process as needed, until the correct quantity of license blocks for your sub-SKU have been ordered.
From this good doc;
Hope this helps!